1. Copyright Information
All information on this website is provided as stated without any claim to correctness, completeness or topicality.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in this publication, in connection with a particular excerpt, file, or document, anyone is permitted to view, copy, print, and distribute this document subject to the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial informational purposes. Any copy of this document or any part thereof must contain this copyright notice and the copyright notice of the operator. The document, any copy of the document or part thereof may not be modified without the written consent of the operator. Operator reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time and all use must cease immediately upon posting written notice from Operator.
2. Contractual Representations and Waivers
Unless otherwise agreed, the forker.land website is available to you free of charge. The operators assume no liability for the accuracy of the information contained, availability of the services, loss of data stored on the Forker Family Association or usability for any particular purpose.
The operators are also not liable for consequential damage resulting from the use of the offer.
Insofar as an exclusion of liability is out of the question, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on this site for informational purposes only.
This publication could contain technical or other inaccuracies, or typographical or typographical errors. Changes to this information will be added from time to time; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the publication. The operator can make improvements and/or changes to the offers described in this publication at any time.
3. Expressing opinions in comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and in the forum, it is not possible for the operator to view all contributions completely, to check their content and to exercise direct, active control over them. No responsibility is taken for the content, the correctness and the form of the posted contributions.
3a. Special Provisions for Registered Users
Members who participate in discussion forums and comments agree to:
- 1. To refrain from any insults, criminal content, pornography and coarse language in your posts,
- 2. To bear sole responsibility for the content you post, not to infringe the rights of third parties (in particular trademark, copyright and personal rights) and to completely indemnify the operators of »Forker-Familien-Verband« from third-party claims triggered by their contributions .
- 3. Neither in forums nor in comments post advertising of any kind or use forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity. This applies in particular to the publication of “0900” numbers for any purpose.
There is no entitlement to the publication of submitted comments or forum contributions. The operators of “Forker-Family-Association” reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum posts at their own discretion. In the event of violations of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3), the operators also reserve the right to temporarily block or permanently delete the membership.
4. Submission of Contributions and Articles
If the member makes use of the opportunity to submit their own contributions for the editorial part of “Forker-Familien-Verband”, the following applies:
The prerequisite for posting your own contributions is that the member has entered their full and correct first and last name in their “Forker Family Association” user profile or enters them there after submitting the article. The submitted contribution will be marked with the name entered there when it is published (public).
The member makes the following declarations for all contributions that he or she will submit to »Forker-Family-Association« in the future:
- 1. The member assures that the submitted contributions are free of third-party rights, in particular copyrights, trademarks or personal rights. This applies to all contributions and images submitted.
- 2. The member grants the operators of “Forker-Familien-Verband” an unrestricted right to use the submitted contributions. This includes publication on the Internet on “Forker-Familien-Verband” and on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
- 3. Submitted contributions will be deleted or made anonymous again at the request of the member via email to the webmaster’s address. The deletion or anonymization takes place within 7 days after notification. The operators are only liable for consequential damage incurred by the member from the late deletion of the contribution insofar as they are not based on a breach of duty by the member (above under 1), 2) and 3)) and insofar as they are also based on gross negligence or intent on the part of the Operators of »Forker Family Association« are based. In this context, we expressly point out that »Forker-Familien-Verband« is regularly indexed by search engines and that we have no influence on whether, where and for how long articles published by us may remain after deletion from »Forker-Familien -Verband« are stored in databases of search engines and web catalogs and can be called up.
- 4. There is no entitlement to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right not to publish submitted contributions without giving reasons, to edit them before publication or to delete them again at their own discretion after publication.
- 5. The publication of submitted contributions does not give rise to any claims for remuneration (fees, license fees, reimbursement of expenses or similar) of the member against »Forker-Familien-Verband«. Participation is voluntary (unpaid).
6. Registration and Password
The user is obliged to treat the username/password combination confidentially and not to pass it on to third parties. The operator must be informed if misuse of the access data is suspected.
7. Note in accordance with the Teleservices Act
The respective providers are responsible for third-party websites to which this offer refers via so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third-party sites. Furthermore, the website can be linked from other sites by means of so-called links without our knowledge. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, content or any connection to this website on third-party websites. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if there is positive knowledge of it (i.e. also of illegal or criminal content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, according to the Teleservices Act, the operator is not obliged to constantly check the external content.
Please address questions about forker.land to the webmaster.
If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.